Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dawn of the New Blog

Well, here we go again.  I will continue to blog about my experiences here in Haiti.  However, there will be some major changes to my format.  First of all, there will be no names, no photos and no references to any government agencies, U.S. or abroad,  Sounds kind of boring huh?  Well, it's the best I can do.

Some people look at it as censorship, a violation of my First Amendment rights. I don't necessarily look at it that way.  I believe thatI have no choice but to look at it from the viewpoint of those above me.  I have no choice but to abide by the rules, whether I agree with all of them or not.  That's simply the right thing to do.  I have a family and I have to provide for my family.  I also have an obligation to my country, my employer and to my co-workers and superiors.  So, we'll see how this works out.  Stay tuned for a posting later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment