Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The end of Haiti Five-O

I've decided to end my second attempt at a blog regarding my experiences abroad. No one has suggested that I do so.  No one has ordered me to do so.  This is simply a decision I have made on my own.

In many ways, I considered to be therapeutic.  And, perhaps there are some people who found it interesting.  However, most people probably did not.

It's easy to use this type of platform to complain about something, though I often used it hoping that it would be uplifting to someone out there.  If I have a situation that I feel convicted to share, then I will do so on Facebook.  For those of you who read my blog(s), thanks.  This blog will be deleted on 10/2 and will no longer be available for viewing.

Mark Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment